ช้อปวันนี้ รับคูปองส่วนลดเพิ่ม 200 บาท กรอกโค้ด AQUA200 ใช้ได้ถึงวันอาทิตย์นี้ มีจำกัด!
Our Commitment to Quality
At Aqua+ quality is a very big part of our culture. While making our skincare products we avoid using artificial colors and fragrances, as well as any ingredients that tend to irritate the skin.
We use nothing but the best ingredients sourced from licensed suppliers. In fact, all our formulas and ingredients we use in manufacturing our products have been clinically examined by reputable cosmetic chemists who have certified them non-allergenic and suitable for Asian skin especially.
Our manufacturing processes are handled by qualified experts who are backed by the latest research, relevant safety data, and technology in the industry.
In process operations, mixing is one of the most important steps, and key in determining the quality of the final product. And so we take the utmost care to add and mix our raw materials accurately, and in just the right concentrations, to produce skin nourishing and acne creams that are not only of the highest quality, but also very effective at their function, and ideal for the intended skin type.
Our laboratories are fully equipped with state-of-the-art cosmetics processing equipment and machinery.
All the equipment we use are regularly checked and calibrated according to a well-established SOP to ensure proper functioning always. We are also in full compliance with all industry quality standards.
Due to our commitment to stringent quality measures, our resulting high-quality products are approved by relevant health authorities and recommended by dermatologists and pharmacists worldwide.
Our customers have also come to trust our skincare brand over the years, and Aqua+ has become a household name when it comes to anti-acne skincare.
AquaPlus Product Development Process
The following is our product development process in a nutshell:
Our research team engages in thorough research to discover and select the most effective active ingredients for the kind of product we aim to manufacture. Some of the potent active ingredients we use are ac.net and B-White.
With the appropriate active ingredients selected, we move on to the complicated process of creating a skin cells-friendly formula that will be suitable for resolving the target skin problem.
Using nanotechnology, the active ingredients are inserted into nanoparticles and mixed with an emulsifier (which is usually composed of water and oil).
The nano-emulsion thus formed is then expertly blended with other necessary additives to form the final product.
This is another phase we take very seriously. Here, the freshly manufactured products go through a scientifically sound testing process where we confirm they are not only safe for use, but also meet all the required standards.
The major tests we conduct are:
- Dermatological Tests: our dermatologists carry out product tolerance tests on voluntary Asian test subjects.
- Hypoallergenic Tests: done to ensure no ingredients used in formulating the product cause allergic skin reactions in people with sensitive skin types. It may interest you to know that Aqua+ Series happens to be the only skincare brand whose products have been tested by Dermascan and certified dermatologically hypoallergenic.
- Under-light tests: done to determine product stability under different light conditions.
- Temperature tests: carried out under extreme heat and cold to ensure the product can withstand varying temperatures.
- Microbiological tests: done to ensure the product has not been contaminated in any way by microbiological agents.
We only make products available for public use after they have undergone all necessary clinical and dermatological studies and have been certified fit for use by our dermatologists.
In this final phase, the product is transferred from the experimental containers in our research labs to our product packaging bottles.
How Our Products Work
Our products are specialized for the treatment of oily and acne-prone skin, dry skin, and sensitive skin using nanotechnology.
This means that the active ingredients in our products are encapsulated in nanoparticles suspended in liquid, forming a nano-emulsion, rather than the conventional emulsions used in other brands’ skincare products.
Since they are incased in nanoparticles, these active ingredients are able to penetrate much deeper into the skin, slowly deliver their nutrients to more skin layers, and perform their function more effectively.
Produced using a combination of science, technology, and natural ingredients, our skincare products perform various functions, including:
- Exfoliation: Dead skin cells blocking the pores are removed without harm to the skin
- Pore Cleansing: any dirt, oil residue, and pollution are cleared away from the pores without stripping the skin of its natural hydration
- Antibacterial Action: the antibacterial ingredients in the product eliminate all bacteria present, and prevent infections that cause acne
- Excess Oil Management: for oily skin types, specific active ingredients in the product prevent excess oil production that encourages bacterial growth
- Anti-inflammatory Action: any pain and swelling present (due to acne) is reduced by the action of the anti-inflammatory components of the product
- Maintenance of skin color and balance: after relieving acne inflammation, the product adjusts skin color to make it consistent, and also maintains proper skin balance
- Soothing Action: the product has a gentle and soothing effect on the skin, preventing skin irritation
In this way, Aqua+ Series effectively combats acne and ensures your skin remains healthy and protected.